Friday, December 19, 2008

A New Look

If you haven't noticed yet, you will see a far different look between my website and my blog. When I first started out in business, I was providing a lot of custom home baking and a few cakes on the side, however, in the past 2 years, the demand for my cakes have increased substantially. So, I decided since my business has grown, so should my look. After much contemplation, I figured that the red gingham and the baking girl had to go, and a more sophisticated, "grown-up" elegant look was needed. I contracted this company in Grande Prairie, nine10inc., to produce a fabulous new logo and business cards for me. They were awesome to work with and I would strongly recommend them to anyone. I'm still in the process of changing everything around. I still have to get new signage(which is on order) and my website "look" should be completed by January.

No comments: