Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Quiet Before the Storm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I decided a much-needed break was in store for me and I went to Edmonton to visit my sister and her family for a week. I did lots of shopping, stayed up and drank tea with my sister and had lots of "girl-talk" and played with my nephews. THEN, I came back home and the STORM hit - the storm of cakes, that is.
Been craaazzy buzy with cakes, so I'll just make it quick and give you a quick peek of a few of the cakes we have completed so lately.


Red Cherry Blossoms with Black branches winding gracefully up the sides of this cake.

Baby shower cake for a couple who were avid hunters.


Suitcase cake decorated with whimsical purple flowers for a young lady travelling abroad.

A simple white fondant covered cake with orange tiger lilies.

No comments: