Friday, December 11, 2009

And It Keeps Going, and Going and Going...

Right now, I feel like the Energizer Bunny. It's Christmas baking season right now, and I never seem to get a chance to sit down and take a breather. I just keep going, and going and going. Baking all those wonderful goodies means early mornings and late nights. I am usually up by 6 and don't crawl (literally) into bed until after 1AM. Yup, I'm exhausted. But, you know what, I love baking. There is something soothing and peaceful baking christmas cookies while listening to Burl Ives and Frank Sinatra singing those Christmas classics that we all grew up with. In addition with all the Christmas baking, there is the usual orders for cakes. People don't stop having a birthday just because it's Christmas. Here are a few of the orders we put out this week.

We designed this surprise birthday cake for a guy who loves hunting with his favorite dog and pack horses.

Lynette from Unforgettable Memories ordered these adorable mini-cupcakes for their Christmas party. Cupcakes were topped with white chocolate snowflakes. Yummy!

Here is one of MANY Christmas baking platters we have sent out this week.

No comments: