Monday, September 7, 2009

Caramel Apples Anyone?

Just Like Gram's is proud to introduce a new product to our list of goodies - "Caramel Apples".

This past weekend I was asked to create some caramel apple wedding favours. Now, having never made these before, I thought why not and played around for a week searching and perfecting recipes. Came up and created these "OMG, so delicious" Chocolate Caramel Apples. Now, I must confess, I don't like raw apples (yes, call me weird), only cooked apples. Plus, I don't like caramel - I hate how it sticks to my teeth. BUT, since I had to try out these first, WOW, I couldn't stop eating them. I absolutely LOVE them. I think I found a new addiction!
Chocolate Carmel Apples are NOW FOR SALE! We'll drizzle them in chocolate, dip them in nuts or even put your choice of sprinkles or whatever topping you desire. Hey, we'll even package them for you too!

No comments: