Friday, December 4, 2009

No Excuses!

Yes, I haven't written on here for a month now and I have absolutely no excuse. So much for my well-laid plans to write on here once a week. Anyway, the beginning of the month of November was relatively quiet in the cake world. Halloween was just over with and people weren't quite ready to start thinking about Christmas. SO, I decided to do some much-needed fall cleaning and clean out that unnecessary clutter that we ALL seem to accumulate over the years. Why do we do this to ourselves? With dumpster in hand, I went to town and just chucked junk, junk and more junk. I couldn't believe how much space I opened up in our basement. Yahoo! Now, I guess I have the next 10 years to fill up on junk once again and then start cleaning it all over again. SIGH...

No comments: